The NO GAP Dentists
Book an Appointment
Prices & Special Offers
Dental One is committed to providing affordable dental care for all our patients, whether you have Health Insurance or not.
As part of this we aim to be completely upfront and transparent with our prices. Below you will find pricing for a range of treatment options for Non-Insurance Patients. If you have Health Insurance then you will be charged under our ‘No Gap’ policy with no out of pocket on all general dental.
Please note that for an exact quote you will need to come in for a check-up, as there will be a number of potential treatment options and we may need to create a specific treatment plan for you.
- Comprehensive oral hygiene check
- Includes any X-Rays that are required
- Quick & Easy (15 mins)
- Composite or Amalgam Fillings
- Price depends on size and location
- Discount on multiple fillings in the one appointment
- Anterior Teeth from $1050
- Premolar Teeth from $1400
- Molar Teeth from $1700
- Usually split over 2-3 visits
Take home whitening
- POLA / Zoom Tooth Whitening System
- Whitening trays made specifically for your teeth
- Easy to use yourself at home
Check Up & Clean Package
- Comprehensive Oral Hygiene Check
- Any X-Rays that are required
- Comprehensive Clean
- Fluoride Treatment
- Removal of Tooth
- All extractions require a Consultation and X-Rays ($70)
- Difficult cases will incur a higher charge
- Partial Acrylic Dentures including teeth from $930
- Full Upper and Lower Acrylic Dentures including teeth $2150
- Approx 3-4 weeks required
- Price per Implant including Restoration
- Bone grafting price varies
- Implant supported bridges/dentures available
In Chair Whitening
- Zoom In-Chair Whitening System
- 60 Minute Session
- We recommend a check & clean prior for best results
- Get the smile you’ve always wanted!
- Treatment period is normally 18 months
- Clear and Traditional Braces available
- $70 Consult may be required
- Cover a heavily filled tooth
- Payment plans available
- Clear aligners
- The smile you’ve always wanted
- Treatment time depending on case
At Dental One, we understand that receiving the dental care you need or desire is essential for your oral health and overall well-being. To make it easier for our patients, we are pleased to offer a variety of payment plan options for all your general, cosmetic, and specialist dental treatments.
Click here to view our payment plan options.